Clicker training your ferret: Spin and intro to clicker


Clicker training your ferret: Spin and intro to clicker
https://youtu.be/k5k1y7GZf-8 Subsrible for more ferret Trick videos -PetsStars Australia here- Hey guys it Miss Blu Winter here and Loki, I hope you all enjoy the video and give me lots of likes and feed back For those who are new to clicker training I suggest you read about it a little on the web :) Its very easy and very fun! However in this vid I do go over charging your clicker, which along with clicking exactly when the desired behaviour happens is the basics of beginer clicker training. Also im not sure if the line is in the middle of the vid on your computers, but it is on mine because i need to fix something XP Thanks for watching xx love Loki and Blu This video is not for profit, i make no money at all from showing this video, I also give my permission to redistribute this video for educational purposes, but please give me credit and a link back. I do not own the music.

Commentaires